Sr. QA Analyst / Quality Assurance Analyst – Selenium, Jenkins, Java
Join an innovative company that is best in class! Here we invest in people, processes and tools, to help you do your best. You will be collaborating with a dynamic team, to help you brainstorm and bounce ideas off of. This is a permanent position with an excellent benefits package and advancement potential, at a growing company with strong partnerships to help the community.
RESPONSIBILITIES - Sr. QA Analyst / Quality Assurance Analyst – Selenium, Jenkins, Java
- Perform Manual testing and Automated testing of software applications.
- Design, create, and execute test environments, test cases/scripts, and test plans.
- Testing of user interface (UI), database validations, web services, Web APIs, etc.
- Develop and execute automated testing to validate performance, security, and accessibility.
- Troubleshoot issues, resolve bugs, and provide documentation/reports.
- Work on continuous integration in an Agile / Scrum / TDD environment.
- Mentor and guide junior QA Analysts / Developers.
REQUIREMENTS - Sr. QA Analyst / Quality Assurance Analyst – Selenium, Jenkins, Java
- 5+ years of QA and/or software development experience
- Java/J2EE, Eclipse, and/or C# .NET development experience
- SOAP UI, REST API, and/or SQL Server experience
- Selenium (WebDriver) and/or Pivotal Tracker experience preferred
- Junit, TestNG, and/or IntelliJ preferred
- Jenkins, ANT, Maven and/or Gradle preferred
- JMeter and/or Loadrunner preferred
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field preferred
- Agile / Scrum / TDD (test driven development) experience preferred