Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Sr Oracle HCM and Payroll Cloud or EBS Business An
Job Opportunity at
Computer Recruiters, Inc.
Posted on May 17
+1 (818) 704-7722
Santa Barbara, CA
r Oracle HCM and Payroll Cloud or EBS Business Analyst
- $ DOE + Relo – Onsite Full-Time Employee position.
NO C2C, CTH -
No Visa Candidate Considered
* Nestled between the ocean and the mountains
, Santa Barbara, California offers breath-taking vistas, beautiful flowers, an abundance of Spanish colonial architecture and a mild, “Mediterranean” climate
* Once you come home to Santa Barbara, it’s hard to imagine living anywhere else.
* We offer competitive salaries and a very comprehensive benefits package, which includes relocation assistance, rental assistance, pension plan and tax savings accounts. Make the move that will change your career!
* Experience with Oracle Cloud or Oracle EBS and Kronos is a must!
* This position will be heavy on Payroll versus HCM.
* Analyzes, configures, develops, tests, implements, supports and maintains
business applications, solutions, and business processes to meet operational and technical requirements for HCM and Payroll.
* Working knowledge of IT solutions and interfaces,
operating platforms and network software.
* 3 years of experience in business IT application implementation, support, and maintenance
* 2 years of experience in HR and Payroll.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
Associate's Degree in information technology, business or a related field.
The equivalent of 4 years of progressively responsible work experience
with an emphasis in business information applications or a combination of education and experience may be substituted for a degree.
Certified Oracle Cloud or Oracle EBS ( eBusiness Suite) and Kronos
L.A. is now the #1 city for tek jobs
I’m Bob Moore and I've been an I.T. recruiter for 30 years.
I accelerate the careers of top performers by introducing them to the best opportunities. See job details below.
TO BE CONSIDERED
Word resume ONLY
if you haven’t heard from me, within a few hours after sending your resume.
Please don’t call, until I have your resume.
Before sending your WORD resume
Be sure your resume includes
first and last names, phone number and email address.
Please be sure you show you focus on any
required skills that you have under your current and recent jobs. This will assure you an interview.
If you’re not qualified for this job
, but want to send me your resume, please
indicate on the top of your resume,
that you’re not qualified for this position, but keep me in mind, for these positions. Indicate job titles.
If you not in the I.T. (Information Technology) field,
don’t send your resume, it will just be deleted.
Be sure your resume includes
first, last names, phone number, and email address.
How to get my attention and get a quick response –
This makes you look more professional than most.
or on the top of your resume indicate.
* How you have the right to work in the U.S.? (US or Canadian Citizen, Visa or OPT), other.
* If you are open to a full-time employee and or contract position
* Will you relocate if you have more than a 1-hour commute
* Your related experience for the required and plus skills.
* Other info I will need to know.
If not qualified for this position,
please mention that
and indicate I should keep you in mind for these positions.
Mention all titles you are qualified for.
See my current jobs and set up an RSS Feed to receive my new job orders at my website
You can use
for free to forward the feed to your email
If you're NOT living in the U.S. or Canada I can't help you, DON'T send your resume
• If you're NOT an I.T. (Information Technology) pro,
I can't help you, DON'T send your resume
* If your
resume doesn’t include
your first, last names, phone number,and email address,
it will be deleted.
• If you're
only interested in a CONTRACT position,
be sure to mention that. I'll keep you in mind for a contract position. You
WON'T be considered for this employee position
• If you’re a
DON’T ever send your consultants
, hot lists or jobs
Terms of Usage
ProgrammingCareers.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)