Our client, a leading Developer of Software Security Solutions used by Engineers and Security Professionals worldwide for 30+ years has several openings for C++ Professionals to develop Software Assurance, Integrity, Monitoring and Cyber Security Threat Mitigation solutions for the Embedded, M2M, and IoT markets.
You will participate in large C/C++ efforts projects and will perform the following:
- Build new components and extend existing tooling to meet project needs.
- Implement both exploratory research prototypes and high-quality library components and products.
- Develop applications software from requirements
- Use of various commercially available tools and SDLC approaches
- Effectively communicate up to Project Leaders and across all peers
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years post-degree experience working in structured systems and/or software development teams, C/C++
- Experience working development activities on large code bases (>10 MLOC) as well as developing software from scratch
- Familiar with common software architectures, design patterns, and software development life cycle practices
- Common LISP
- Binary Analysis, Source Code Analysis
- Compiler design, compiler front-end integration, C/C++ parsers
- Static and/or Dynamic Analysis
- Malware-analysis techniques
- Knowledge of machine code, especially ARM, x86 or x86-64
- Dynamic analysis, program instrumentation, and profiling
- System-administration experience, especially related to security