Join a growing company where you can make a real impact! This is a contract opportunity, with potential for permanent hire.
Responsibilities - Senior System Administrator - Microsoft MCSE Required:
· Lead in Microsoft Windows Server administration, Active Directory and Group Policy.
· Utilize VMware, Microsoft Exchange, MS Office/O365, and other technologies.
· Assist with Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP) and Domain Name System (DNS).
· Research and perform system installations, modifications, and support.
· Problem solving and system maintenance. May be involved with backup and recovery.
· Complete documentation related to current systems and procedures.
Requirements - Senior System Administrator - Microsoft MCSE Required:
· 7+ years of relevant experience including MS Windows Server administration.
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or other relevant Microsoft certification required.
· Bachelor’s degree or technical diploma in related field preferred.