Santa Barbara, CA
SSIS Informatica Data Warehouse and BI Manager $ DOE - Onsite Full Time Employee position - No C2C, No CTH, No Telecommute, No Visa Applicants
* This is an exciting position and a principal role.
* We boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advances.
* Helping teams work smarter, faster and more securely every day.
* We are engineers, technology leaders and experts, digital transformation change agents, and customer advocates.
* We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization
* Do you have a passion to build and run the world-class software, using cutting-edge Microsoft technology and modern
BI best practices to solve complex problems?
* Are you excited by driving technology strategy and vision?
* The Data Warehouse and BI Manager has hands-on as well as management and leadership experience in architecting a
* The Manager holds a key role at the center of the data warehouse and BI group.
* The manager oversees and is often involved hands-on with the design, implementation, day to day operation and
maintenance of data warehouse architecture and development environment.
* The manager has access to, and help decipher, key information hidden within our massive amount of data.
Please answer these. This will help you get an interview.
SSIS DW BI - years
SQL Server - years
T SQL - years
OLAP – years
Informatic – years
Tableau – years
Power BI - years
Lead - years
7 years of experience in BI – Reporting and Dashboard development.
Dimensional Data Modeling, Star Schema Design, and Data Warehousing best practices.
Azure SQL Data Warehouse, AWS or other cloud platforms
C#, VB) in Dot Net including Dot Net Core is preferred
SQL Server Management Tools such as RedGate Software
Solid understanding of ODS (Operational Data Store)
Intermediate knowledge of other database platforms such as Oracle, MySQL, Firebase
Strong background in programming languages, OOP principles
Familiarity with non-Microsoft Operating Systems such as CentOS
Bob Moore - I.T. Recruiter for 30 years - Compliments from Clients and Applicants
Computer Recruiters, Inc. of Los Angeles
818 704 7722 - Land Line days, nights or weekends 8 – 7:30 PST – Mon and Wed 8 – 4:45 PST
818 704 7722 - You can also send a text which will go to my PC when it’s on
Linkedin Profile - Send me an invite to join my Linkedin network of 2,192 I.T. pros