Ontario, CA in L.A. North of Orange County
SAP WM Support Analyst - $100K + 15% Bonus Onsite Employee position – No C2C, No CTH, No Telecommute, No Visa Applicants
* An international outsourcing service provider
* Over 70,000 employees in 40 countries
* We design and implement solutions for a wide variety of business processes throughout integrated service chains.
* Our services include everything from the preparation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media
to data management, customer care, CRM services, supply chain management, digital distribution, financial services,
professional and individualized IT services and the direct marketing of media.
* Training: We support our employees by offering regular training or, for more senior employees, attendance at industry
conferences such as SAP TechED.
* Manage SAP incidents, and to write/manage functional specifications between the user community and the more
technical IT community.
* Will be the first line of support and work with other business associates to understand the gaps
in the current SAP processes and recommend the necessary improvements.
* This will take a solid understanding of SAP, understanding integration points and knowledge of our business
* Work with business users to gather more details on new SAP issues, categorize the issues accurately to help
address them in a timely manner.
* 5-10 years of SAP support/implementation experience required.
* SAP WM expertise required
SD, MM, IM QM, EDI experience preferred
Mobisys (mobile application), IDoc’s (EDI), QM, Testing tools