Northwest of Atlanta Georgia
SAP SCM APO ECC 6 Specialist – 6 mo open-ended contract
A manufacturing company northwest of Atlanta Georgia has an exciting opportunity for an SAP SCM APO Specialist (6-month open-ended contract). This individual will be an Analyst in the analysis, design, configuration, implementation, and support of APO DP/SNP/GATP/PPDS and ECC PP/MM along with any enhancements to meet end-user needs.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible for identifying & documenting business requirements, mapping them to SAP to design the future state solution
* Configure and prototype business solutions based on blueprint/business process definitions
* Assist with testing activities including, but not limited to, creating test scenarios, cases and scripts, as well as executing unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing
* Develop a strong understanding of the function of all systems that interface with the SAP Transportation Management, materials management, and warehouse management areas in order to effectively support and improve the on-going architecture
* Plan, organize, document, coordinate, and schedule work in the development of assigned tasks. May lead or supervise the assignments of other team members
* Assist with training activities and post-implementation support
* Communicate project/task design, schedules, and status to Information Systems Management, Business Partners, or other Information Systems teams and project members
* Stay abreast of current and future business policies, procedures, and workflows within the Business Units that are supported
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
* Minimum 5 years of experience in implementing and supporting SAP SCM APO and associated technologies
* Minimum of 3 APO implementations desired
* Strong experience in SAP ECC PP/MM
* Experience with detailed requirements gathering
* Strong business process design skills
*Significant experience with unit and integration testing
* Experience with post-production support
* Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to interact with users at all levels throughout the organization. About 50% of the job will be business interaction
I'm Bob Moore and I've been an I.T. recruiter for 30 years I accelerate the careers of top performers by introducing them to the best opportunities. See job details below.
TO BE CONSIDERED
Please send Word resume ONLY. Only call, if you haven't heard from me, within a few hours after sending your resume.
Before sending your WORD resume
Be sure your resume includes first, last names, phone number and email address or it will be deleted.
Please be sure you show you focus on any required skills that you have under your current and recent jobs. This will assure you an interview.
If you’re not in the I.T. (Information Technology) field, don't send your resume, it will just be deleted.
How to get my attention and get a quick response This makes you look more professional than most.
Include a cover letter or on the top of your resume under your name and contact info indicate
* How you have the right to work in the U.S.? (US or Canadian Citizen, Visa or OPT), other.
* If you are open to a full-time employee and or contract position
* Will you relocate if you have more than a 1-hour commute
* Your related experience for the required and plus skills.
* Other info I will need to know.
* If you're not qualified for this job, but want to send me your resume, please indicate on the top of your resume, that you're not qualified for this position because you don't have the required XX experience. but keep me in mind, for these positions. Indicate job titles.
See my current jobs and set up an RSS Feed to receive my new job orders at my website TekJobs.com.
You can use blogtrottr.com for free to forward the feed to your email
* If you're NOT living in the U.S. or Canada I can't help you, DON'T send your resume
* If you're NOT an I.T. (Information Technology) pro, I can't help you, DON'T send your resume
* If you're only interested in a CONTRACT position, be sure to mention that. I'll keep you in mind for a contract position. You WON'T be considered for this employee position
* If you’re a CONSULTING company, DON'T ever call me, send your consultants, hot lists or jobs