Oracle PL SQL Java .NET Web Sr Developer $DOE + Bonus + Relo
A leader in their industry for over 100 years
NV has no income tax. Sales tax is slightly lower than CA. Net-Net, moving especially from CA, even with no pay change, that equals a pay hike of 8% - 10%.
Write, code, test and analyze software programs and applications.
Research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide status reports where required.
5 to 8 years related work experience.
Oracle PL/SQL, distributed technologies, Frameworks and Application servers.
Java and/or .NET experience
Experience developing web / database applications
I’m Bob Moore and I've been an I.T. recruiter for 30 years. I accelerate the careers of top performers by introducing them to the best opportunities. See job details below.
TO BE CONSIDERED
Please send Word resume ONLY. Only call if you haven’t heard from me within a few hours after sending your resume. Sending a PDF resume gives the impression you can’t follow simple instructions.
Before sending your WORD resume
Be sure your resume includes first, last names, phone number, and email address.
Please be sure you show your focus on any required skills that you have under your current and recent jobs. This will assure you an interview.
How to get my attention and get a quick response – This makes you look more professional than most. Include a cover letter or on the top of your resume indicate.
* How you have the right to work in the U.S.? (US or Canadian Citizen, Green Card, H1 Visa, OPT, EAD, other)
* If you are open to a full-time employee and or contract position
* Will you relocate if you have more than a 1-hour commute
* Your related experience for the required and plus skills. This will help me get you an interview.
* Other info I will need to know.
* IF NOT QUALIFIED for this position, please mention that and indicate I should keep you in mind for these positions. Mention all titles you are qualified for.