Data Warehouse Lead $125K - $140K - Onsite Full -Time Employee position - C2H maybe considered if not through a consulting company - No Telecommute, No Visa Applicants
* A Fortune 1000 company and was named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies and one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For
* Employs over 32,000 staff members, of which 270 are located at the corporate support center.
* 4 Medical Plans + Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, more
Fresh Fruit daily… I can grab a healthy snack!
Surprise Treats on Wednesdays… Yummy!
Friday Bagels… Always a great assortment!
Monthly Employee Cake Sale… Family & Friends love it!
Random Casual Day… Keep sneakers ready at all times!
Fountain Drink Machines… Keeps me refreshed!
On-site Discounted Massages… Ahhhhhh!
Birthday, Anniversary & Holiday Celebrations… Party Time!
* Data Warehouse Lead will report to the Senior Director of Business Intelligence and Integrations, the Data Warehouse Lead will be an integral member of our IT department at our Corporate Support Center in Calabasas, CA.
* Data Warehouse Lead will partner with the Business Intelligence Team to understand functional and technical data warehouse requirements and deliver high quality, repeatable data-driven solutions.
* Data Warehouse Lead is responsible for design, data modeling and development of data warehouse processes, and day to day task management of a small team.
* Data Warehouse Lead is responsible for the architecture and design of enterprise Data Warehouse processes while providing technical leadership for Data Warehouse implementation, with design and development standards.
* Responsible for the prompt, courteous and efficient management of all support requests to the Data Warehouse team, including ad-hoc data analysis requests.
* Designs and develops Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) processes to acquire and load data from internal and external sources.
* Responsible for all aspects of the data warehouse processes including project management, data modeling, ETL, data validation and implementation.
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
* As a member of Business Intelligence and Integrations team, it is important that this person has the ability to collaborate effectively with business users, use project management skills while executing projects and leverage hands-on data warehouse experience to successfully manage data warehouse related activities.
* 7+ years of experience in Information Technology with at least 5+ years in Data Warehouse applications.
* 5+ years of experience with the BI/DW lifecycle components including Source Data Analysis, ETL, ODS, Data Marts, Data Mining.
* 3+ years proven experience in managing and executing data warehouse initiatives along with providing project management/process support to IT teams.
* 3+ years of experience supervising staff.
* Expertise with ETL applications like SSIS, Informatica, Data Stage, etc.
* Experience with Big Data technologies like HADOOP, HIVE a plus
* Experience in coding technologies like Python, Java, PHP, SQL a plus
* Experience as a SQL Server DBA, as well as experience with Real-Time Integration methodologies, is strongly preferred.
* Significant experience with data modeling skills (conceptual, logical and physical model design, Operational Data Stores, Enterprise Data Warehouses and Data Marts).
* Microsoft SQL Server Database, Integration Services, DBA Certification desired.
L.A. is now the #1 city for tek jobs
The San Fernando Valley is called the Silicon Valley of L.A. with unlimited I.T. opportunities and 30 miles NW of L.A., close to San Diego, Santa Barbara, Beaches, Universal Studios, Free Concerts and Movies in the park
See more for why live in L.A.
TO BE CONSIDERED
Please send Word resume ONLY. Only call, if you havent heard from me, within a few hours after sending your resume.
Before sending your WORD resume
Be sure your resume includes first, last names, phone number and email address or it will be deleted.
Please be sure you show you focus on any required skills that you have under your current and recent jobs. This will assure you an interview.
How to get my attention and get a quick response This makes you look more professional than most.
Include a cover letter or on the top of your resume under your name and contact info indicate
* How you have the right to work in the U.S.? (US or Canadian Citizen, Visa or OPT), other.
* If you are open to a full-time employee and or contract position
* Will you relocate if you have more than a 1-hour commute
* Your related experience for the required and plus skills.
* Other info I will need to know.
* If youre not qualified for this job, but want to send me your resume, please indicate on the top of your resume, that youre not qualified for this position because you dont have the required XX experience. but keep me in mind, for these positions. Indicate job titles.
See my current jobs and set up an RSS Feed to receive my new job orders at my website TekJobs.com.
You can use blogtrottr.com for free to forward the feed to your email
* If youre NOT living in the U.S. or Canada I cant help you, DONT send your resume
* If youre NOT an I.T. (Information Technology) pro, I cant help you, DONT send your resume
* If youre only interested in a CONTRACT position, be sure to mention that. Ill keep you in mind for a contract position. You WONT be considered for this employee position
* If you’re a CONSULTING company, DONT ever send your consultants, hot lists or jobs