We are seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join our client's team! This is a full-time, direct hire, located in South Bend, IN area. You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
The successful candidate will be a high-energy, detail-oriented, positive and preferably Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or Advanced Administrator with experience in the sales, service and marketing functions of preferably a mid-to-large manufacturing company. He or she will have at least 1 year of demonstrated Salesforce experience and a passion to continue to grow and learn the platform.
- Support new and existing Salesforce user base with questions and issues in Sales, Service, Marketing and IOT Clouds.
- Document system configuration and administrative processes.
- Keep abreast of Salesforce software releases, features and best practices. Make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate.
- Drive conversations within various Sales, Customer Service and Marketing teams, advising best practices, recommending process improvements and implementing system enhancements that consistently advance the overall goals of the CRM team.
- Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects as well as enhancements to existing solutions.
- Perform application configuration activities in Salesforce.com, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and the force.com platform.
- Write technical specifications for technical team members.
- Research Salesforce production system issues, resolve user problems and escalate to next levels when necessary.
- Support change control best practices, including the management of user requests/approvals, and code promotions from development and test through to production.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities upon hiring, however, potential direct reports are a possibility in the future.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and the expected work hours are 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
Little travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, MIS, computer science or other related fields.
- 1-3 years’ work experience in a Salesforce Systems Administration role supporting Sales, Customer Service and Marketing teams.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Project management skills utilizing the agile methodology. Salesforce Dataloader and the Salesforce.com IDE experience a plus.
- Any APEX, Java, Java Script, Groovy script or VisualForce development experience is a plus.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Preferred hands-on configuration experience with Salesforce CRM, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and the Force.com platform.
- A general knowledge of how to write simple SQL and SOQL queries is a plus.
- Comfortable configuring SAAS based applications.
- Experience creating and executing unit, integration and user acceptance test plans is desired.
- Effective written, verbal and presentation skills with the natural ability to collaborate with business stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and priorities with the ability to self-manage effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent problem-solving and investigative skills.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be able to pass EVerify.