San Antonio, TX preferred but Richmond, VA, New York City and Atlanta is okay
Lead DW ETL Applications Systems Analyst - $ DOE plus bonus - Onsite Full Time Employee position - No C2C, No CTH, No Telecommute, No Visa Applicants
The Applications Systems Analyst will provide support for business users and projects teams by coordinating all technical teams in the implementation of our strategic technology solution.
* Technical lead for a very large integration project. This includes understanding and coordination of integration efforts, evaluation of system changes’ impact and validation of estimates and designs.
* The Applications Systems Analyst will have a minimum of 5-7 years’ work experience in an IT environment with relative technology and/or Business/Systems
* The Applications Systems Analyst will have an understanding of Data Warehouse, ETLs. Java, .NET, XML, Oracle, SQL Server, ETL, Data Warehouse
* The Applications Systems Analyst will validate estimates and technical designs
* The Applications Systems Analyst will coordinate all technical teams activities related to integration and development.
* Must have experience dealing with offshore vendors. They will be leading upgrades, system issues, integration efforts
* Analyst role from the business or IT perspective
* Travel is required as needed about 25%.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred, not required.
I'm Bob Moore and I've been an I.T. recruiter for 30 years. I accelerate the careers of top performers by introducing them to the best opportunities. See job details below.
TO BE CONSIDERED
Please send Word resume ONLY. Only call, if you haven't heard from me, within a few hours after sending your resume.
Before sending your WORD resume
Be sure your resume includes first, last names, phone number and email address or it will be deleted.
Please be sure you show you focus on any required skills that you have under your current and recent jobs.
This will assure you an interview.
If you’re not in the I.T. (Information Technology) field, don't send your resume, it will just be deleted.
How to get my attention and get a quick response This makes you look more professional than most.
Include a cover letter or on the top of your resume under your name and contact info indicate
* How you have the right to work in the U.S.? (US or Canadian Citizen, Visa or OPT), other.
* If you are open to a full-time employee and or contract position
* Will you relocate if you have more than a 1-hour commute
* Your related experience for the required and plus skills.
* Other info I will need to know.
* If you're not qualified for this job, but want to send me your resume, please indicate on the top of your resume, that you're not qualified for this position because you don't have the required XX experience. but keep me in mind, for these positions. Indicate job titles.
See my current jobs and set up an RSS Feed to receive my new job orders at my website TekJobs.com.
You can use blogtrottr.com for free to forward the feed to your email
* If you're NOT living in the U.S. or Canada I can't help you, DON'T send your resume
* If you're NOT an I.T. (Information Technology) pro, I can't help you, DON'T send your resume
* If you're only interested in a CONTRACT position, be sure to mention that. I'll keep you in mind for a contract position. You WON'T be considered for this employee position
* If you’re a CONSULTING company, DON'T ever send your consultants, hot lists or jobs